Monday, 16 May 2011

Documents for project

16/05/2011 Update
First, some documents updated in Croquet Project Management collection :
  • List of Features : I assigned the tasks I'm planning to do for the project during the intership (either because the software can't work without these ones, or because these are ones I would like to do). The working time for these features is evaluated with the WBS.  
  • WBS, updated for the first features to be done.
  • Planning : the first version I made for the internship work.
I also added new diagrams specific in  Croquet Project Software Engineering, using UML language, that must be validated and modified if necessary before starting (if you don't have the time to read them, I can present you later). Anyway, I may write some explications about it for following project students :

  • Use Case Diagram, whose aim is to present all interactions the software will implement with users.
  • Class Diagram, that presents classes I plan making, and how they interact in the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment