Friday, 29 July 2011

Demonstration number one

Today I made a little demonstration of the final robot API and the Lego Robot.
Everything approximately worked as it should, that's to say the connection with the camera and the robot was never lost during the simulation ( sometimes the wireless connection with the camera is lost for some reason... ).
Just a few times, robot and balls were not detected correctly. It uses to happen in some cases, for example when a ball is too near to a hoop, or under the hammer.

But, in a simple situation, the AI worked well, and almost hit the ball in the good direction.
The manual control of the robot didn't cause any unexpected bugs neither.

I didn't have the time to write them this week, but I will probably publish the three last features news on the blog on Monday, about :
  • Image Processing - Part 2/2
  • API Control Panel
  • Platform / Reality Calibration
Then, I'm going to spend the two last weeks on documentation and report.
So, they'll probably be available on my google docs by the end of the placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment